We set a campaign goal to raise $50,000 for our programs that directly impact women and girls around the globe. We are over halfway there! We’ve extended this campaign through January 31st, 2021.
Your partnership is vital to this work. Help us cross the finish line!
Through Community Health Evangelism (CHE) gender inequality is addressed from the perspective that women and men are uniquely created by God and have equal value in His eyes. Biblical teaching highlights how precious each person is to God. CHE lessons are basic and simple to teach, making them easily transferable.
- A Woman’s Worth—God’s Perspective
- Created in the Image of God
- Great Women of God
- Beauty and God’s Word
- Marriage— Love and Respect
- Abuse and Violence in the Family
- Human Trafficking Awareness and Prevention
- How God Designed Women – Anatomy and Physiology
- Puberty through Menopause
- Conception and Fetal Growth
- Making Pregnancy and Delivery Safer
- Preparing for Unexpected Emergencies
- Newborn Care
- And more!
By supporting MAI’s Woman By God’s Design Campaign, you are raising the status of poor and oppressed women around the globe. But…don’t just take it from us. Hear from them!