We are inviting creative youth and young adults (ages 12-25 ) to “Capture the Brilliance of CHE” in 2 minutes or less!
Are you up for the challenge?
- Date Extended: Registration opens July 1, 2020. There is no cost to participate. Final submissions are due by 3 pm PST October 30, 2020. Please email to: MAI-Videofirstname.lastname@example.org
- What’s CHE? Community Health Evangelism is a strategy MAI uses to bring physical and spiritual change to vulnerable people and communities. At present MAI works in 2,582 communities around the world impacting a population of over 2.56 million people in 75 countries.
- Film Focus: For this contest, MAI would like to spotlight the CHE Core Value #2a LOCAL OWNERSHIP moving the viewer in a creative, intriguing and sensational way.
- Equipment: There are no requirements for specific types of equipment to create your film (ex. iPhones and other smart devices are acceptable).
- Prizes: Our panel of judges will vote for first ($500 award), second ($300 award) and third place winners ($200 award).
- Next Steps: Please register below to participate (mandatory). If you have any questions, please email MAI-Videoemail@example.com
Prepare to WOW us, have fun and feel good knowing that your footage could inspire thousands of people to action on behalf of vulnerable children, women and men around the world!