MAI Academy is celebrating it’s first birthday! We’ve learned a lot in the past year and just recently secured some new tools that will allow us to create more material in better ways than in the past year!
We are pleased to announce that MAI Academy is currently home to the following courses:
- Conducting Virtual Trainings
- Disciple Making Movement (ZUME)
- Editing, Proofreading & Writing
- The Jerusalem Podcast (a fascinating history of the city of Jerusalem)
- Topics on Human Resources/Conflict/Motivation/Stress/Understanding Personalities
- Interpersonal Relationships
- Living on Purpose (from Living on the Edge)
- Microsoft Forms Training
- Microsoft OneDrive Training
- Microsoft Outlook Training
- Microsoft PowerPoint Training
- Microsoft Teams Training
- Microsoft Word Training
More courses are already in development and will be released when ready. We will be publishing a listing of new courses each quarter.
Some of those we know about already are:
- Building Effective Missions Networks
- Introduction to CHE Specialty Areas
- Multiply Online: a Digital Distribution Strategy & Empowerment Training (from Renew World Outreach)
- Healing Lives Post-Crisis
- Trauma Healing
- How to Create Courses in Thinkific
- And we have many more ideas, too!
Check-in often at MAI Academy to see what’s available!