Every member of Medical Ambassadors International subscribes to the following statement of faith:
- We believe that the Bible, in its entirety in the original writings, is the inspired, infallible, and authoritative Word of God. As such, we submit to it as the standard for our conduct.
- We believe in one God, eternally existent in three persons – Father, Son and Holy Spirit – who pre-existed all He created and is Creator of all that exists.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, sinless life, miracles, vicarious death as the atonement through His shed blood for all sin, His bodily resurrection and ascension to the right hand of the Father, His life in the present as sovereign Lord, and His imminent personal return in power and glory.
- We believe humanity was made in the image of God and that all humans lost relationship with God through sin.
- We believe that faith in Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord provides the only grounds for forgiveness, justification, and salvation of lost and sinful human beings.
- We believe in the Holy Spirit, and that His regenerating ministry empowers believers to live godly lives, extend mercy and agape love, and participate in God’s mission to save the world.
- We believe in the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and life eternal with God our Father.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of the Church, which is the Body of Christ, composed of all who are regenerated through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the reality of heaven, hell, and Satan, the enemy of God and all that is His, which makes urgent Christ’s command to reach the entire world with the Gospel.