Equipping communities through Christ-centered health and development
MAI envisions a world of thriving communities where people experience reconciliation of broken relationships, restoration of hope and health, and dignity through following Jesus.
- PRAYER: Since God is at work to bring wholeness into lives, our commitment to prayer aligns us with His plans and power.
- DISCIPLESHIP: Jesus commissioned us to make disciples who are living increasingly transformed lives.
- RESPECT: We treat all people with respect and value them as God does.
- FOCUS: We are committed to vulnerable and marginalized people everywhere.
- CHE STRATEGY: We diligently strive to implement and improve the CHE strategy, guided by CHE core values.
- COLLABORATION: We collaborate with others who share these CHE values.
- INTEGRITY: We, as Christ’s ambassadors, require integrity in all our leaders, staff, and volunteers.
- DEPENDENCE ON GOD: We recognize God as the source of all wisdom, direction, empowerment, and resources. In working together with Him, we will faithfully use the gifts He has given us to promote His work.