CHE Lesson Curriculum
CHE Lesson Plan Curriculum, 2017 Edition:
This flash drive provides the materials that trainers will need as they implement a CHE program. It contains more than 10,000 documents including lesson plans, health stories, Bible storying, picture books, teaching aids, surveys, and tools for monitoring and evaluation. As you are trained and mentored by experienced trainers, you will learn to use these materials to hold Vision Seminars and Trainings of Trainers (TOTs), enter the community, train CHEs and the committee, and monitor and evaluate your progress. Topics include everything from Agriculture to Women's Cycle of Life. There are new lesson plans on a whole range of topics such as Neighborhood Transformation (Urban CHE), HIV, Tropical Diseases, Bible Storying, Healthy Aging, Disabilities, Children's CHE, Health Promotion, and much more. Prerequisite: Completion of Training of Trainers I (TOT I).
CHE Lesson Plan Curriculum, 2017 Upgrade:
The 2017 version of the CHE Lesson Plan Curriculum is available as an upgrade to all who have purchased a previous edition of the CHE Lesson Plan CD or DVD. The 2016 edition is arranged to take trainers step by step through the whole CHE process, putting at their fingertips lessons plans and materials needed each step of the way. It is loaded with new material including health stories CHEs can use to teach health topics in the home, Bible stories with excellent application questions for use by CHEs in evangelism and discipleship, and updated picture books meeting the latest World Health Organizations standards. There are new lesson plans on a whole range of topics such as Neighborhood Transformation (Urban CHE), HIV, Tropical Diseases, Bible Storying, Healthy Aging, Disabilities, Children's CHE, Health Promotion and much more. Prerequisite: Completion of Training of Trainers I (TOT I) and purchase of previous version of CHE Lesson Plan CD/DVD.
Spanish CHE DVD:
This DVD has all Spanish curriculum containing approximately 600 lesson plans, all Spanish picture booklets, health teaching pictures for five cultural groups, and Spanish CHE Operations Guide. Prerequisite: Completion of Training of Trainers I (TOT I).
French CHE CD:
This CD has all French curriculum containing approximately 300 lesson plans, all French picture booklets, and health teaching pictures for five cultural groups. Prerequisite: Completion of Training of Trainers I (TOT I).
Resources from Dr. Ravi Jayakaran:
Medical Ambassadors International's President/CEO, Dr. Ravi Jayakaran, authored and/or contributed to the following documents.
These free documents give an overview of the Community Health Evangelism (CHE) strategy. The CHE Overview, available in English, Spanish, and Korean, focuses more on the rural aspects of the CHE process. The Urban CHE Overview is used around the world to reach predominately urban communities, while the Neighborhood Transformation Overview focuses on urban neighborhoods within the United States.
The Medical Ambassadors International magazine titled "Healing Lives" brings you stories from around the world. You will learn more about the heartbeat of Medical Ambassadors International and the way our strategy of Community Health Evangelism (CHE) unfolds around the world. To request a copy of the most recent edition, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also download past and present editions below.
Multiplying Light and Truth
By Stan Rowland - A book that examines the underlying philosophies, principles, training curriculums, and materials for establishing a community-based development program which is integrated into an aggressive evangelism and discipleship ministry. This book is available in four languages: English, Spanish, Portuguese, and Korean.
For orders outside of the United States, please email your order to email@example.com and we will calculate shipping charges for you.
Click to order from Amazon:
- African Friends and Money Matters: Observations from Africa
- Discipling Nations: The Power of Truth to Transform Cultures
- Half the Sky: Turning Oppression into Opportunity for Women Worldwide
- Relational Prayer
- Through My Sister's Eyes: 31-Day Devotional with an International Vision
- Walking With The Poor: Principles and Practices of Transformational Development
- When Helping Hurts: How to Alleviate Poverty Without Hurting the Poor...and Yourself
- The Hole in Our Gospel:What Does God Expect of Us? The Answer That Changed My Life and Might Just Change the World
- Ministering Cross-Culturally: A Model for Effective Personal Relationships
- From Foreign to Familiar: A Guide to Understanding Hot - And Cold - Climate Cultures
- Toxic Charity: How Churches and Charities Hurt Those They Help, And How to Reverse It
- Peace Child: An Unforgettable Story of Primitive Jungle Treachery in the 20th Century
- Eternity in Their Hearts
- Serving With Eyes Wide Open: Doing Short-Term Missions With Cultural Intelligence
- The Circle Maker: Praying Circles Around Your Biggest Dreams and Greatest Fears
- Radical: Taking Back Your Faith from the American Dream
- Dead Aid: Why Aid Is Not Working and How There Is A Better Way for Africa
- Not a Fan: Becoming a Completely Committed Follower of Jesus
- The Hospital By the River: A Story of Hope