- Where Most Needed By designating your gift to “Where Most Needed” your donation will go directly to the current greatest hardship, and you will be meeting real time needs.
- Women's Cycle of Life Program Designate your gift to support the Women's Cycle of Life Program. Click here for more information about Women's Cycle of Life.
- Nigeria and Other Dangerous Locations
Help us support CHE workers in places like Nigeria, where their lives are in danger because they are serving the Lord. Click here to read more about the situation in Nigeria.
Donate by Region
More Ways to Give
Recurring DonationsTo give a recurring gift, please contact our accounting office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 209-543-7500 ext. 219.
Our Standards of Excellence
GuideStar Exchange Gold participation level, a leading symbol of transparency and accountability provided by GuideStar USA, Inc., the premier source of nonprofit information. This level demonstrates Medical Ambassadors International’s deep commitment to nonprofit transparency and accountability.
link to read their standards.
It expresses values and commitments endorsed by numerous organizations, including Medical Ambassadors International. To read the ten rights please follow this link.
- • Medical Ambassadors International (MAI) is committed to prayer and integrating God’s story into the lives of others.
- • We respectfully treat all peoples, organizations, and donors with the dignity God gives all mankind, as we equip them with Community Health Evangelism (CHE).
- • We diligently strive to implement and improve the CHE strategy, guided by CHE core values.
- • We collaborate with other organizations that value our core principles.
- • We, as Christ’s ambassadors, expect integrity of leadership, staff, and volunteers.
- • We recognize God as the source of all our personal and financial resources. In working together with Him, we will faithfully use the skills He has given us to promote His work.